Get Involved with Kulanu!
We often receive emails, letters, and Facebook messages from Kulanu supporters asking, “How can I get involved?” Well, here are some ideas to get you started:
1) Donate! Your gifts help us to fulfill our mission to support emerging and isolated Jewish communities around the world. Make your tax-deductible donation here!
2) Volunteer! Volunteer in the Kulanu office, in an overseas community, or right from home. Help us by handing out Kulanu literature to your friends and community organizations! Let us know what special skills you have that might be of use! Fill out our volunteer application here and we’ll find a way to get you involved.
3) Share your Mitzvah Project! Host a fundraiser or sell Kulanu Boutique items to your friends and family. Click here for more ideas.
4) Share our bar mitzvah project brochures with leaders in your synagogue, school, or other youth group.
5) Go on a Kulanu trip! Visit the Abayudaya community in Uganda. Find more information here.
6) Stay in touch! Was this Kulanu update sent to you by a friend? Email us at email@example.com to subscribe. Read our blog. Become a fan on Facebook. Has your mailing address changed in the past year? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our Getting Involved page on Kulanu.org to find out more way to contribute to Kulanu!