Fall/Winter Internship Opportunity!
Dear Kulanu Friends, We are excited to announce that we are looking for a few new interns for the Fall (2015) and Winter (2015-2016). You can be based anywhere!! We just require that you have access to a functioning computer with reliable internet connection. Please read below for a more full description of our internship requirements. If you are interested please apply! If you know someone who would be a good fit, please help us spread the word.
The Kulanu Internship Program (Fall/Winter 2015)
- Help book speaking tour events
- Coordinate Kulanu Watch Parties and social gatherings
- Digital media marketing / social networking
- Set up and maintain instagram account
- Manage our photos and videos
- Sell Kulanu community merchandise at public events, or offer them to museum stores and others
- Promote the Kulanu Mitzvah Program to bar/bat students and adults
- Support individual Kulanu board members
- Take our visitors sightseeing or accompany them to meetings
- Write comments on relevant blog posts and the Kulanu Blog
- Write op-ed articles about Kulanu
- Occasionally help the office staff with various administrative tasks
As part of the program, interns will participate in weekly seminars to report on progress, get updates, ask questions, learn about our communities and occasionally meet with our board members and other activists/leaders, including members of our Jewish communities in Africa and Latin America! Each intern will be assigned a “mentor” and a partner or team to work together to complete projects, and will receive a certificate and recommendation letter upon successful completion of the program. The fall program will run from October 1 to December 31; the winter program will run from January 1 to March 31 (we can be flexible on these dates). Each intern will be expected to commit 10 hours each week, including the weekly seminar which will be in-person or via Skype. As the Kulanu office has limited space, we can only accept interns who have their own phone, computer, and internet access and can work their hours virtually. The ideal Kulanu Intern will have an interest in supporting Jewish communities around the world, and an eagerness to learn new things. Apply for the internship here: http://tinyurl.com/nk4lwne