A quick and easy way to make a difference is to donate online or by check. We also encourage you to consider planned giving as part of your estate or retirement plan.
As well as making a financial contribution, you can get involved with us by offering to donate in-kind. Please use the form below to tell us if you’d like to donate any of these items:
- Jewish books – We especially need siddurim and chumashim published since 1990.
- Judaica – Torah scrolls, tefillin, tallitot and other Jewish ritual objects.
- Devices such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, digital cameras, or e-readers. As a general guide, we are looking for global unlocked phones that take SIM cards, laptops running Windows 7 or newer with 4+ GB of RAM, and 6+ megapixel digital cameras.
Take a suitcase with you:
Please contact Kulanu if you are traveling to one of Kulanu’s partner communities and you can take a wheeled suitcase with you. We’ll help you find out what this community needs and to see if you or we can find donations that meet these needs.
Other ways to donate:
- AmazonSmile points, by simply starting your Amazon purchase at http://smile.amazon.com/ch/52-1919094 at no extra cost to you (tell your friends!)
- Air miles by clicking and filling out this form.
- In-Kind Donations, please fill out the form below.
Thank you for your support!