Are you looking for an enriching experience this summer or fall? Consider applying for the Kulanu Internship Program!
As a Kulanu intern you will always be doing something different, and working with people from all over the world! Here’s a sampling of our summer/fall 2015 intern projects:
- Coordinate Kulanu Watch Parties, speaking tour events and receptions, and other social gatherings
- Digital Media, Communications, Social networking, Blogging
- Take our overseas visitors sightseeing or accompany them to meetings
- Set up and maintain an instagram account for Kulanu, Inc
- Engage bar/bat mitzvah students and social action / tzedekah groups in the Kulanu Mitzvah Project Program
- Support individual Kulanu board members, advisors, regional coordinators, or committee members
- and more!!
- be available for a minimum of 10 hours per week for a three-month period,
- be able to work virtually (i.e., have access to a phone and a working computer with internet),
- have an interest in supporting Jewish communities around the world, and
- have an eagerness to learn new things.
We look forward to considering your application.
Please share this with others who are seeking internship opportunities, thank you!