The Winter-Spring Kulanu Newsletter is now online! You can read it as a full-color PDF at kulanu.org/newsletters
- “The Lemba/Jewish Community of Zimbabwe: Its Practice, Jewish History, and Challenges” by Modreck Zvakavapano Maeresera, p. 1
- “The Lemba to Build a Synagogue Near Great Zimbabwe” by Sandy Leeder, p. 4
- “My Asian Adventure” by Andria Spindel, p. 12
- “Can Cyberlearning Save the Future of Lemba Judaism?” by Modreck Zvakavapano Maeresera, p. 16
- “Serge Etele’s Visit to the United States” by Harriet Bograd, p. 18
- Coming up in the next issue: “Jewish Algarve / Southern Portugal” p. 21
Want to receive the Kulanu newsletter as your own hard-copy in the mail? It’s as simple as contributing to Kulanu! All Kulanu donors receive the newsletter for a year as thanks for their support, and to keep “all of us” in the loop about the communities we work with worldwide.