The Spring-Summer 2011 issue of the Kulanu Newsletter is now online with vibrant full-color photos! You can read it at kulanu.org/newsletters. The articles highlight the emerging Jewish community of El Salvador, a team visit to the Bene Ephraim of India, Shi Lei’s visit to the Kaifeng Torah in New York, and our grain mill project in Uganda. And so much more!
Here is a sample of what you will find in the latest Kulanu newsletter issue:
- El Salvador’s Jewish Emergence, by Rabbi Aaron Rehberg, p. 1
- Remembering Lynne Elson, by Harriet Bograd, p. 7
- Bene Ephraim Notes, by Jobie Lay, Adam l’Adam p. 8
- Abayudaya Anti-Poverty Project, by Barbara Vinick, p. 12
- Rendezvous with History: Kaifeng, China, by Rabbi Marvin Tokayer, p. 16
- Technology & Long Distance Learning: Linking Isolated Communities, by Judith Manelis, p. 19
By the way, if you would like to receive future issues of this all-new Kulanu newsletter as hard-copies in the mail, just make a donation to Kulanu! All Kulanu donors receive the newsletter for a year as thanks for their support, and to keep them in the loop about all the fascinating news in the communities we work with worldwide.